When Expeditors decided to build a new building at Heathrow Airports South Cargo Centre to satisfy their requirements for the foreseeable future, ICS were asked to assist with Expeditors Structured Cabling System requirements.
Having completed their current building some 8 years ago, Expeditors turned to and appointed ICS to design, install and manage the installation of a new Cat6 cabling system with supporting Fibre Optic Campus backbone for their new premises.
In total, six sub-comms rooms were installed throughout the campus which were all linked back to a Main IT Room housing all of the network equipment within the main building. A fully operational Multimode Fibre Optic backbone was installed throughout the offices, warehouse as well as outer security buildings supporting the premises security network.
ICS were also awarded the Audio Visual contract and designed and installed a fully functional AV system for the meeting and training rooms complete with Crestron & iPad controls.
The project was completed in March 2011 and was on-time and in budget and was completed to the high standards as expected by such a prestigious client.
- Design & Specification on Structured Cabling System
- Installation of 4644 x Cat 6 Outlets within Warehouse & Offices
- Installation of Fibre Optic Campus Links across full site
- Installation of External Cat6 & Fibre Optic Cabling to support IP Security System
- Supply & Installation of all Racks, Cabinets & Frames for internal Comms Rooms
- Project Management and on-going Design & Consultancy