The Foreign & Commonwealth Office chose ICS Ltd to consult, design, manage and install the Structured Cabling System for their new development in Milton Keynes. The main aim of the project was to deliver a solution offering suitable IT performance with sufficient capacity for nearly 420 FCO employees.
ICS along with FCO IT staff designed the entire IT Infrastructure including Comms Rooms, Horizontal cabling, Vertical backbone and desk presentation on a “Design & Build” contracted contract and proceeded to carry out the installation.
- Work with Main Contractor on Cabling System Analysis
- Design & Installation of 2,700 Cat 6Port Horizontal SCS
- Design of Main and Sub Comms Rooms
- Presentation of Patching to all User Work Stations
- Patching and Records for all Comms Room Services
- Ongoing Maintenance & Support Contract